Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Easter eggs and tea



There hasn't been an update here for a while due to it being the end of term and people being very busy on their holidays - clearly too busy to write - so I thought I would post and say a little bit about the delightful combination of easter eggs and tea. I don't get many easter eggs but I've got one this year and a few days back tried easter egg dipped in tea. It was very good and something which I highly recommend. The curved nature of the egg means that you can also use it as a kind of spoon which is, I feel, an a 'billy bonus'. Add to that the fact that there is little chance of the chocolate falling in the tea and I think you have no reason not to dip your easter eggs in your tea. Probably works best with a normal brew, with milk of course (and definately no sugar).

Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 11:12 am, Blogger Chris said...

Ooh, controversial Dave. I'm not convinced, possibly chocolate and tea should only be directly mixed via the medium of a chocolate digestive?

P.S. Happy Easter everyone.

 
At 11:29 pm, Blogger Layla said...

I haven't had chocolate easter eggs since I was five.

please someone send them. hehe. :)

 
At 11:44 am, Blogger Lizzie said...

Aaaah! Why not?
lizzie xx

 
At 9:54 pm, Blogger Layla said...

no one's selling them anymore...at least there aren't any Cadbury ones here.

the others aren't much good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home