Saturday, March 05, 2005

'Mango Indica' and 'Blueberry and Yoghurt'

Recently I took an unplanned trip to Whit*ard. Mistake. I left the store with two new types of tea, 'Mango Indica' and 'Blueberry and Yoghurt'. Here's my thoughts on the two different types:

Mango Indica: Softly exotic, fruity and dry

This was a good purchase. The smell is the best thing about it - but the taste doesn't disappoint either. I don't think it is quite as good as lemon tea (which has to be my favourite) but still it is a nice change from Tetley or PG Tips. I'd definately recommend it.

Blueberry and yoghurt: Smooth and creamy berries

WARNING: CAFFINE FREE! This "tea" has caused real problems. First, someone that tried it had an allergic reaction to some of the odd flowers or flavours in it, and second, it made my room, teapot and cups smell of blueberries for about a week. Everytime I have made tea in my tea pot since I have had the taste of blueberries spoiling the great taste of nilgiri, Tetley's and mango. There isn't really any positive things to say about it, apart from that it really does smell like you would imagine blueberries and yoghurt to smell. That might seem good, but after a week of it it's a bit irritating!

I hope you have found this interesting and informative. More tea reviews will appear here soon!

1 Comments:

At 11:07 am, Blogger Chris said...

I'm siding with Hannah here. What were you thinking Dave?! Mango yes, but yoghurt..................?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home