Wednesday, February 23, 2005

How to make an orange blossom



Today I have tasted the delights of 'Orange Blossom'. On a cold, snowy day it warmed my heart. For those of you who haven't come across this cracking tea it is a black tea with a fruity and aromatic citrus flavour. It can be bought at a very well known English tea merchants. It would be wrong to mention the name here so I will refer to it only as Whit*ard [there is a link to their page at the bottom of this site].

The photo above should give you a good idea of the colour of the tea. Unfotunately you don't know how it smells but I can tell you it is good! One person who drank it once said "it's smooth and slips down your throat, it is like drinking syrup". Doesn't rot your teeth like syrup though does it? In fact, tea is good for your teeth. Winner all round.

Those are my thoughts on 'Orange Blossom'. I'd recommend you try some. Take a trip to your nearest Whit*ard and you can pick some up for £3. Enjoy!

[Note: I'll be talking about my extraordinary 'Stay fresh' tea pot in a later post. Keep checking back!] Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:16 pm, Blogger Chris said...

It's a refreshing cup and no mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home