Monday, January 02, 2006

Tea for Christmas anyone?

Hello.

Well, this is my first time creating a post as a member of this blog. How exciting!

I just wondered if anybody had received any new types of tea as a present for Christmas? Not that I did, but I did get my brother, Dave, some Vanilla China tea. It is black china tea which is flavoured with vanilla. The verdict from both Dave and myself is that it is remarkably nice. It is the smell which really 'makes' the tea - it has a wonderful aroma, (similar to white hot chocolate) especially as the water is poured in to start the brewing process. Best drunk with a little milk (and of course no sugar) it is well worth investing in.

That's all for now but I shall be back with more tea reviews at some point.

Lizzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home